Terms and conditions
Download the Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and catering Industry.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All our roomprices are per room per night based on two persons per room, unless otherwise specified.
- All the prices are including breakfast, use of Spa Woolness (if the room reservation is booked directly at the hotel) exclusive touristtax and the municipal charges, unless otherwise specified at the arrangement or offer.
- Check in from 14:00 o’clock. Check out before 11:00 o’clock (earlier check in or later check out in consultation possible).
- Children 0-3 € 10, per room night | Children 3-11 € 25, - per room per night | Children 12+ €40,- per room per night. The child is an extr a person in te room of the parents.
- Boutique Hotel Texel retains the right to amend the room prices at any time.
- Pets are only allowed in the designated rooms.
- Smoking is not allowed in the entire hotel.
- Elevator available
- Free wireless internet access
- Free parking
With creating the reservation, you accept the Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry. The Uniform Conditions for the hotel and catering industry (UVH) are the terms and conditions under which Dutch-based companies, such as hotels, restaurants, bars and related businessees provide services and enter into these agreements. (section 9.2.2 is important for the cancellation of a reservation). Click here to read the terms and conditions.
Entry to Spa Woolness is at your own risk. Boutique Hotel Texel is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage from a visit to the Spa Woolness.
Boutique Hotel Texel provides available spaces to several independent entrepreneurs in the beauty and wellness sector. Boutique Hote Texel is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage, and/or any claim arising from a treatment in one of our salons. The enjoyment of a treatment at one of our specialists at Spa Woolness is at your own risk. When you unforeseen as a result of the treatment, experience any ailments, then it must be reported (in written) within 48 hours.
1. The other party is obliged to address complaints about the performance immediately, upon discovery, but no later than within 48 hours to the company, this way the company can remedy the ailments/complaints. Any complaints must be confirmed in writing within 7 days by the other party to the company.
2. Th other complaints in execution of the agreement must also immediately after discovery but at the latest within 14 days after the delivery of the goods and/ or performance, in writing to the company.
3. When the company is not notified about the complaints within the aboved periods, the goods wiill be deemed to be in good condition, the services/treatments will be deemed to comply with the agreement. In that case it’s not a right of appeal to the applicable durability, or the agreen warranty.
Spa Woolness and Boutique Hotel Texel, shall not be liable for any loss or theft of the guest’s goods, or valuables, and does not accept any liability of injury and or damage to the goods/valuables. Spa Woolness and Boutique Hotel Texel uses video surveillance for the security of the guests and the staff. We have a mazimum retention period of 24 hours, unless certain footage is used to resolve indentified incidents.
Direct hotel reservations always have the best terms and conditions. Do you want to know why?
When a reservation solely for a hotelaccommodation, whether with breakfast, has been made for one or more individuals applies the cancellation of the reservation in the following
Do you have a direct reservation at Boutique Hotel Texel, then the following favorable cancellationconditions apply:
Cancellation up to 48 hours (2 days) before arrival is free of charge. We use the arrivaltime of 14:00 o’clock. If you have a reservation for arrival on the 6th of Juli then you may cancel free of charge or change dates untill the 4th of Juli till 14:00 o’clock.
A cancellation of the reservation is only valid when the cancellation has been done per phone or e-mail and when it is confirmed by the hotel.
Do you have a reservation directly at made at the hotel then applies for a reservation till 24 hours, a charge of 50%, after 24 hours the charge is 100%.
These favorable terms and conditions don’t aply on reservations made through a third party. To cancel your reservation, you will need to get in touch with the company from whom the booking is placed.
Groupsreservations are reservations for more then 6 persons or 4 rooms.
A. In case of cancellation more then 3 months before the effective date the guest is not obliged to pay any amount to the hotel.
B. In case of cancellation more then 2 months before the effective date the guest is obliged to pay 15% of the reservationvalue to the hotel.
C. In case of cancellation more then 1 month before the effective date the guest is obliged to pay 35% of the reservationvalue to the hotel.
D. In case of cancellation more then 14 days before the effective date the guest is obliged to pay 60% of the reservationvalue to the hotel.
E. In case of cancellation more then 7 days before the effective date the guest is obliged to pay 85% of the reservationvalue to the hotel.
F. In case of cancellation 7 days or less before the effective date the guest is obliged to pay 100% of the reservationvalue to the hotel.
Reservationvalue refers to the total reservation including overnight stays, breakfast, lunches. Dinners, breaks or other kind offered and providing confirmed services from the hotel.
In case of a no-show the guest is always obliged to pay the reservationvalue to the hotel. Download here the Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry.