COACHING & RETREATS
Holistic Retreat Package
- 2 nights
- Holistic Retreat
- [ 5 elements to one who we are; physical, mental, energetic, emotional & spiritual ]
- Yoga & Mindfulness
- circle of life
- including meals and drinks
- Entrance to Spa Woolness
Dive Deep Detox
Do you need something more than just relaxation? Would you like to clear up something that continues to request attention from you for a long time? For example, an event at work, an uncomfortable feeling that keeps returning, or something evident that concerns you?
Then book a session to give you insights and let go of that that no longer serves you to give more space to pay attention to what is really important to you!
How well do you know your partner? Do you know what your partner's current wishes and needs are? As human beings, we all have universal needs including love, fun, freedom or security. Where one experiences a day of sauna and massage as pure relaxation and fun, others experiences a parachute jump and a walk through the dunes as the ultimate relaxation and fun. Same underlying needs different fillings.
Do you want to discover what your partner's needs are and what the most ideal picture looks for? And your own? Then take the relationship challenge together, a session full of humor, insights, ahaaa moments and ultimate connection
Private Yoga Nidra Meditation Session
- Do you want to experience more rest during the day? Enjoy the little things more? Or enjoy the here and now? Then book a yoga nidra session.
- Yoga nidra also called sleep yoga, provides a deep relaxation. During the session, you will be guided to a wake and sleep state. When you reach this state, you are in a relaxation equal to 4 hours of sleep!
- Better sleep
- Lower blood pressure and heart rate
- Stress reduction
- Growth in imagination and creativity
- Book a unique private session and be guided to keep your focus on your inner process and experience this ultimate relaxation for yourself!
Family constellation & Systemic work
- Are you interested in a setup? Whether business, personal or relational? Then book a session now in which you contribute your theme that you would like more insight into.
- Making a family condition is a form of psychotherapy introduced by german bert hellinger. Hellinger's working method is also called system working.