"Summer bodies are made in winter"
Muscle and conditional exercises are alternated in this lesson with relaxation and breathing exercises.
Do you want to work on:
- building muscle strength,
- improving your coordination,
- increasing your stamina,
- and developing agility and agility.
- The Aqua bootcamp is alternately built up with action, speed and relaxation.
Thursday from 13.00 to 13.45 or 19.30 to 20.15
Classes start from mid-October 2022
PREGNANCY FITT FLOAT
"Positive mermaid vibes"
- It is important for you and your baby to keep moving during pregnancy.
- Keep your fitness up, stimulate blood circulation and relieve your muscles and joints with pregnant fitt float.
- Muscle and conditional exercises are alternated in this lesson with relaxation and breathing exercises. You can start at any time and continue taking classes until your due date. Did you give birth? After 6 weeks (10 weeks with a caesarean section) you can start exercising again.
- Pregnant Fitt Float is safe for you and the baby. The baby does not notice much of the movement underwater because it is in the amniotic sac in the uterus. In the exercises we take into account muscles that should not be loaded or should be less stressed during pregnancy.
Monday from 08:00 - 08:45 or 13:00 to 13:45
"Blablabla go work out "
Do you need that little bit of extra support to get off to a good start? Would you like to receive personal guidance with exercises tailor-made for you? Whatever your goal is with a little extra guidance and hold on you will get further.
Private or in a group, once or weekly. Our personal training sessions can be given at times and locations to be coordinated.
Exercise and relaxation together bring fitness to your body. When your body feels good, you have less stress and more mobility. That makes a person happy. Discover our yoga.